Clarity | Connection | Consciousness
The Clarity Expert, Amber Price, is one of Canada's Top Psychic Mediums, her Blog is available to offer you education, insight and valuable tips, so you are able to live a mindful lifestyle, full of passion and purpose, achieving your highest level of fulfillment. Take a journey of discovery to embrace your authentic self. Let Amber take you through the experience of clarity and connection! Authentically. Mindfully. Purposefully.
|Posted on 8 May, 2020 at 22:10||comments (2)|
8 Undeniable Traits of The Authentic Leader
‘Consciousness & The Business Leader’
Authentic leaders are exceptional people who are motivated to shape goals, influence greatness in self and others, and create meaning behind their life experience, to affect the greatest good for a vast number of others. Authentic leaders possess the following 8 undeniable traits:
- Awareness of ideas coming from consciousness
- Deep thought processors
- Ability to balance the emotional, mental, physical, and spiritual self to manage stress, promote wellness and lead their team to the same level of mindfulness
- Clarity through enlightened wisdom and ability to identify own limits
- Understand there is a deeper meaning to life and to their work
- Greatly influenced by knowing they are intuitively connected to this industry
- Consciousness is on purpose, living our life purpose is greatly affected by the motivation and confidence to pursue it
- Living with the mentality that ‘This is not a job; this is a life purpose’ and the decision to engage with the desire to benefit the greater good
- Intuitive ability to set future goals for optimal organizational success
- Deeper wisdom to forecast potential challenges
- Ability to intuitively to see future trends for maximum organizational growth
- Discipline to connect to consciousness and execute the steps necessary to bring the idea to fruition. Even if others may think it is far-reaching, these are the best leadership minds
- Creation and innovation come from motivation and the ability to see beyond black and white, they are ‘outside the box’ thinkers
- There are no limits to what can be created, and the Authentic Leader knows that anything is possible, otherwise, we would never benefit from diagnostic medicine, blue tooth technology, electricity, etc.
- Patience to adjust the plans as needed and to give the idea time to manifest
- The ability to build relationships through genuine interest in knowing what makes others passionate and motivated
- Successfully foster a community with culture and openness
- Compelled to encourage unity with a ‘family’ style dynamic
- Deep understanding of what motivates individuals and where their passion lies, and what their long-term goals are
- Those who work together play together
- Team environment not ‘co-worker’ mentality to bring like-minded people together to achieve organizational goals
- Driven to build this like-minded team by choosing people who are a ‘good fit’. Often Authentic Leaders are compelled to offer employment to someone simply based on their ‘gut’ feeling and ‘knowing’ that it will be a good choice. Feeling like a new team member was a ‘missing link’ to the team
- The natural ability to motivate others with their positive attitude and serenity from the awareness that allows them to emulate confidence
- Concise and clear communication with others
- Authentic Leaders often initiate team building events, morning rallies, tailgate talks etc.
- They do not use the word ‘no’, rather they consider all avenues of possibility
- Authentic Leaders often do not need praise or recognition, because they are manifesting ideas from consciousness, for the highest good
- Motivated to maintain a healthy work-life balance with the ‘work hard-play hard’ mentality
- Effectively manages time for hobbies and outside interests
- Surrounds self with beauty at work and home for inspiration, such as fashionable wardrobe to dress for success, down-to-earth office design to maintain grounding, shiny jewelry and even new toys like cars, boats etc. to enjoy down time
- Understands the importance of going within and practices meditation
- Driven to achieve an optimal level of health and wellness through physical activity
Authentic Leaders have sharp minds, intuitively curious life-long learners, and masters of awareness. Anyone can be a leader; however, the most influential leaders are the people that possess the skills of the Authentic Leader and have a genuine desire to think big, to optimally manifest ideas that affect a large amount of people! Authentic Leaders go within and elicit the consciousness for a continual flow of ideas, with patience, flexibility, and motivation.
|Posted on 5 May, 2020 at 10:15||comments (2408)|
How to Connect with Your Higher Self
The Higher Self is a part of you, not separate from you. It is the part of you that sees, feels, and knows the highest level of wisdom that your soul and physical being needs to exist at the highest level of authenticity: your consciousness.
Here are 10 simple steps you can take to connect with your Higher Self:
1. Get in a comfy position.
2. Take deep breaths. Inhaling through your nose and exhaling through your mouth (fill your belly with air).
3. Clear your mind. Imagine how you clear your head and start to drift off when you are ready to sleep for the night.
4. Acceptance. Know you are always connected to your Higher Self.
5. Notice changes in your body, mind, soul.
6. Take note of any thoughts or memories that pop into your mind, emotions, physical sensations, scents, sounds, tastes, or images. These are all messages and affirmation that you are connecting to your Higher Self.
7. Ask your Higher Self yes or no questions for clear messages.
8. Continue to deep breathe if you feel blocked or have difficulty letting your mind wonder.
9. When complete, thank your Higher Self and gently allow yourself to come back to the present moment.
10. Write down any messages you received during this exercise, even if you do not understand them right now, keep note of them and review them later!
You can do this as often as you want, your ability to connect will become quicker and easier the more you practice. Remember, you are always connected to your Higher Self, it is a part of you not separate from you!
|Posted on 5 May, 2020 at 10:00||comments (13)|
How to Distinguish Between Ego &Higher Self Intuition
What is Higher Self?
The Higher Self is a part of you, not separate from you. It is the part of you that sees, feels, and knows the highest level of wisdom that your soul and physical being needs to exist at the highest level of authenticity: your consciousness.
The Higher Self provides insight, usually expressed as a 'gut feeling', that is clear and succinct and provides you with the overwhelming urge to act immediately, without fear or worry, just a sense of peace and clarity.
What is Ego?
The Ego is your belief system about what you think your identity is. It is not your authentic self but rather what you believe yourself to be.
Your ego evolves, as you change! Your ego is the part of you that believes you are worthy. The belief that “I am not good enough to be loved” or “I am not experienced enough to apply for that job” or "I am too old to wear a bikini" or "No one else could do better than I do" etc.
Ego looks at areas of your life and formulates a limiting belief, based on how the ego perceives you, even if it is not valid and creates a long list of reasons to validate these beliefs. The Ego may create and react to low vibration energies such as fear or anger.
Is It Ego or Higher Self Intuition?
We are often faced with having to make choices in life and sometimes we are confused by the thoughts that flow through our mind. Next time you need clarity, use this quick checklist to help you with deeper awareness, is this Ego of Higher Self Intuition!
Higher Self Intuition Checklist
- Do you feel that the message provides empathy and compassion for all the people involved, including yourself?
- Do you feel calm and peace about the message you received?
- Do you feel that this message came loud and clear, even while the energy around you felt unbalanced and emotionally chaotic?
- Do you feel you allowed yourself time to act on this message, while not in a state of anger?
- Did you receive one clear message, without any justification for this sole reason?
- Do you feel the message provided a compromise for all the people involved?
- Do you feel compelled to follow the guidance of this message, or have a knowing that it is the right thing to do?
Ego-based Message Checklist
- Do you feel the need to ask others for their opinion, to feel they understand?
- Do you feel the need to share this situation with a lot of people or post on social media?
- Do you feel that you received multiple messages with many overwhelming options?
- Do you feel you made a decision based on anger or spite?
- Do you feel you made a snap decision 'in the moment' when you are visibly angry?
- Did you feel sad, lost, withdrawn, unfulfilled or anxious after making this choice?
- Do you feel remorse, or have a nagging 'gut feeling', that you should correct your actions but ignore this message and continue on?
- Do you feel that there is only choice, and it is to remove yourself from a challenging situation, there is no option to work this out?
- Do you feel this message offered a good outcome for you, but not others involved?
- Did you feel 'on top of the world' or powerful by making this choice?
It takes practice to distinguish between the Ego and Higher Self insight but, trust the process and learn from your choices between the two types of messages. The more experience you have, the easier it will become to discern between the Ego or Higher Self insight!
|Posted on 27 April, 2020 at 20:00||comments (748)|
Dealing with Grief from a "Physical Distance"
There may be times in life that we cannot be physically present to show our love and support to friends and family whether it is for a happy celebration or in times of sorrow. In most cases, we commonly experience reasons such as vacation, illness, living afar, work obligations, etc. Today, we are faced with the unique challenges associated with a pandemic that will keep us from physical connection when we want to be present the most. Our desire to extend support from afar has also been challenged, as we are limited in our ability or in the availability of items such as: flowers, cards, food or baked goods, etc.
Grief is a human emotion that is unique to everyone, like a fingerprint. The process and timing to this emotion is just as unique, so when we are pressured to react in a way that is not how our body, mind and soul needs to experience it, this can cause challenges with relationships, ideas of self-worth, personal responsibility and our overall understanding of the meaning of life! Grief is something that most of us will experience whether it is from a death, divorce, job loss and now even the inability to visit friends or family due to physical distancing! Yes, we are grieving a life we once knew, maybe even took for granted, and on top of that some of us may be faced with grieving for a loved one that has died.
Tips to Help us Grieve from a Physical Distance:
· Acknowledge all the layers of your grief
o We may be grieving the life we once knew, grieving the inability to physically connect as a group, grieving the loss of a job perhaps causing financial challenges, grieving the ability to witness the birth of a baby, grieving the inability to be present for an ill loved one, grieving the death of a loved one and grieving the tradition of celebrating someone’s life the way we've historically honoured them before. There are layers, acknowledge each of your unique layers of grief.
· Allow yourself to feel emotion
o Often, we bury our emotions deep down so that we do not have to feel the discomfort of the emotion, or to be brave for others. It is okay to experience emotions, often they are up and down and all over! Allow your feelings to be felt, do not resist them, or they may become trigger points down the road. Feeling your raw emotions at the time you have them makes them relatable and healing is able to begin, putting emotions off may later cause confusion and further misunderstandings of self and others, delaying healing or creating new wounds.
· Engage in activities that make you smile
o Joy is often an emotion that we hide or suppress in times of grief, along the way we have been taught that we need to be sad when someone dies and smiling or laughing is a sign that we ‘don’t care’ or are being disrespectful. Joy is an emotion that humans ultimately want to find in their lifetime, our loved ones want us to remember them in a way that will make you smile. A smile is the soul’s emotion that shows someone made an impact on our lives. Yes, we will be sad for the life we no longer get to be involved with daily, but we also need to feel free to show joy for the memories that impacted our life, otherwise we are not acknowledging all the good they offered us while living.
o Take notice of your living space, if it is full of clutter, your ability to cope with grief will be more challenging, it may affect your ability to focus within or on responsibilities, affect your ability to get meaningful sleep and ultimately creates a chaotic energy that may increase levels of anxiety. Take some time to remove clutter and open up your living space for healing energy to flow.
· Make self-care a priority
o Self-care is a survival necessity! Self-care promotes feelings of balance and joy, acceptance of our self-worth, confidence and helps us stay motivated and healthy. Practicing self-care allows us time alone to relax and focus on our own well-being. Start your day off with a shower, get dressed as you would if you were going out of the house, get lots of sleep, drink water and eat high vibration foods such as fruits and veggies or take time to learn a new hobby. Give yourself the time you need, only you will know how much time you need and when you need it.
· Be mindful
o Mindfulness is the ability to be present in the moment. Being mindful decreases feelings of anxiety, increases our ability to feel happy and promotes wellness. Allow yourself time to complete one task a time, avoid multi-tasking. While you are doing any activity, be fully present in the moment while using your senses to keep you grounded and appreciate the environment surrounding you.
· Walk or get active
o One of the reasons we want to be physically present is because of our innate desire to hug or offer physical touch. Our ability to be present helps us intuitively determine the level of support we need to offer and if our loved one is ‘OK’. When we hug, our brain releases chemicals that make us ‘feel good’ therefore, improving our mood, lessening feelings of depression, or offering a feeling of relaxation or reassurance. During a pandemic, physical distancing restricts us from showing our support this way, and we need to find ways to ‘feel good’ in the absence of physical touch some options are: walking, yoga, exercise or other activities that offer ‘feel good’ chemicals to release into our body.
· Limit time around negativity
o During grieving, our energy is running low and our ability to filter or repel low vibration energy that may affect us negatively, is weakened. Limit time watching or listening to the news or participating in activities that do not bring your peace. Spending your time becoming more saddened will only overwhelm you and add to the layers of grief.
· Connect to family and friends in other ways
o Thankfully, technology has given us opportunities to connect via video, phone, email, text, etc. The ability to connect this way helps us feel connected and offers a solution during times of physical distancing.
· Create your own tribute
o Plan your own personal tribute to honour the life of your loved one. Celebrations of life do not have to be within large groups, or even immediately following death, in order to be an effective way to show respect. Often, people choose or request to be honoured in an intimate way, this is just as respectful and meaningful. Trust timing is essential, your efforts will be acknowledged by the departed no matter when and how you honour them.
· Seek out a professional
o If you feel that you are struggling with grief, reach out to a professional, many therapists now offer their services online or over the phone. Having someone to talk to may offer insight and alternative ways of coping with loss.
Collectively, the world is experiencing grief. Just as the Earth and each human goes through this time of healing, we are reminded that grief is a personal evolution, we must go within to find true healing, peace and direction. When we allow ourselves the time to go within to navigate our grief, healing occurs, when we heal ourselves, the world heals too. Do not let your grief get lost in the events unfolding in the world around you, understand your loss is an enormous life changing event and deserves the time and energy you require. When devastating events happen that affect the world, or large populations of the world, the ability to heal and grieve as a community offers profound healing energy, that facilitates a global support system, ultimately, affecting us individually. We come together in ways we never imagined, to support complete strangers, because we are now bonded together by these events. Humans instinctively support each other in challenging times due to empathy and the ability to feel sorrow, pain and suffering, this calls us to action. We are "all" in this together, even if from a physical distance.
|Posted on 31 March, 2020 at 10:15||comments (446)|
Parenting in a Pandemic: 11 Tips for Supporting your Intuitive Child
If you are a parent during a pandemic, chances are you already know the struggle is real! Parents everywhere are struggling with the words needed to explain the events unfolding, the tools and resources necessary to keep updated with legitimate information, the emotional strength to keep up with the questions and ever changing moods, support systems relied upon for basic survival such as; child care, education, health care, finances, food and so on. Now, if you are a parent with an intuitive child (also called psychic, spiritually gifted, empath, indigo, crystal, star seed etc.) then you are acutely aware of the added support your child requires during this highly energetic time in the world: a pandemic! Looking for ways to support your intuitive child may feel overwhelming or like you are a fish out of water, especially if you cannot relate to your child in this way, this is normal give yourself a pat on the back and take a deep breath as you read on for 11 tips to supporting your intuitive child!
1. Burn off that energy!
The number one survival tip for parents with intuitive children is to encourage them to burn off their built-up energy! Intuitive children are sensitive to the energy of everything and may unknowingly absorb the energy around them (this is known as an Empath). Chances are you can relate to this if you have ever come home after a long day at work and feel tense, sore, tired or short-tempered. This is how you know you have picked up too much energy from your surroundings, and it is time to release it. Go for a walk, dance it out, stretch; whatever the movement is make sure you change your physical actions! The quickest way to change your emotions from pent up energy is to change your physical actions.
2. Eat & drink!
Intuitive children need high-vibration foods such as vegetables, fruit and water to keep their energy flowing and clear. Allowing your kids to help with meal planning or meal prep will encourage them to consume these high-vibration foods. Do not be surprised if your child who once loved a juicy burger is now refusing to eat meat, or anything at all! Changes to the energy levels of your intuitive child will change how they want to eat. This is a very heavy energetic time in their surroundings, eating light and more frequently will help.
3. Stay grounded!
You will find during a pandemic you will ground in more ways than one! We all may be ‘grounded’ to home, to retreat for wellness, decluttering your home will allow the energy to flow. Practice soul grounding techniques, there are many, one that is common is imagining your body is a tree and growing roots into the earth for feelings of security and energy grounding. Practice the grounding that resonates with your child the most. Grounding may become a daily routine for intuitive children that have front-line working parents, or who have parents living separately in 2 homes. A routine will help with grounding, this is a chance to keep up with homework, bedtimes etc.
4. Get creative!
Creativity is the best outlet for intuitive children, it allows the intuitive energy to flow and clear from the physical body promoting overall wellness. Shake it up, dance, sing, colour, draw, paint, or journal!
5. Limit negativity!
Intuitive children will be affected by negativity on a deep level as most intuitive children feel they can sense future energy/events or what is coming. Limit the amount of negative chat, social media, news, disagreements that your child witnesses, and ensure they are not becoming engaged in too much energetic negativity.
6. Don’t forget to hug!
Gentle, loving touch goes a long way for the intuitive child’s ability to re-set and clear their energy and feel safe and loved. During a pandemic, love & gentle loving touch is essential since we may be physically-distancing from anyone who does not live in our homes. Most intuitive children will prefer a hug or handholding as they 'know' this is a natural way to heal, self and others. Love has the power to heal, the power to maintain wellness, the power to overcome and the power to evolve. Love is essential for survival, especially during a pandemic. Don’t forget the family pet, intuitive children love to interact with animals, they exchange an energy that most have never experienced, this is healing for both the pet and your intuitive child.
7. Share the plan!
Chances are you have a plan in place for your family during the pandemic, share with your children what the plan is. Most intuitive children will already know the energy in the home has shifted, sharing what the plan is will allow them to spend less time trying to ‘tune in’ to the happenings of the home, and more time helping to ensure the plans go smoothly since having a credible plan is what they need to feel security, especially intuitive children that ‘know’ things without knowing how they know (this is known as a Claircognizant). Some intuitive children, such as Indigos, will show some resistance and it is important to provide them with as much credible information as possible. Indigos have a hard time buying into ideas and concepts so credible information and statistics will go a long way, especially for the teenagers.
Physical distancing during a pandemic can be hard for intuitive children that need to keep connected to family and friends, this is a great time to phone, video chat someone that will keep them feeling connected.
You may be surprised with what your child thinks they know about, not only the pandemic, but the world in general! Listen to what they have to say and hear them out. Every child wants to be heard; heck we all want to be heard. Listening to your intuitive child provides insight into how they see things with open eyes or limiting belief systems. We are meant to learn from our intuitive children, not only teach.
When your child is ready, they will want to talk about things they have been thinking about. Intuitive children keep their emotions close to their vest; this may be a process with little chats along the way. It is all in the wording, try to share words that will not affect how they will ultimately view the world in general, for example: “Never go outside” may make them feel scared of the unknown and always worry in the future. “Let’s go outside together” will allow them to feel the security of knowing they can go outside; go with someone they love and trust.
11. Be honest!
Intuitive children are highly sensitive to the energy of others, the energy of their surroundings, the energy of the world and this ability is how they ‘know’ they can trust. This is a huge amount of energy your child is processing daily and may often feel like a burden if not processed in a healthy way. If your child has ever asked “what is wrong mom?” even when you thought you did a great job at putting on a smile, you need to be prepared to answer honestly because your answer to this question is a determining factor for your entire relationship! Do not panic, you do not have to tell all of your feelings to your child, just be honest and this reply may help “I am thinking about something, thank you for noticing, if I need to chat I know you are here for me and I love you!”
Most intuitive children are introverts and this much family time and energy created by the buzz of the pandemic may bring on headaches, tummy aches, mood changes, intuitive dreams, changes in appetite, longing for alone time or becoming extra cuddly, feelings of overwhelm and tiredness. It is an important balance of managing and supporting your intuitive child’s needs and reaching out for professional services such as a medical doctor, therapist etc. It is ok to ask your child what they need and how you can support them, parents do not need to have the answers to everything, just being there goes a long way for the intuitive child after all, we are all going through the stages of grieving a life we used to know, now we have to support our intuitive children through this grief process with the tips above. Changing routines may be difficult however, your intuitive child already knows this is a universal time for change and we are about to know a ‘new’ life!
|Posted on 29 March, 2020 at 9:50||comments (52)|
What is the Meaning of Life?
We often search for the meaning of life, and the answer is simple: The meaning is unique to each individual soul. Most of us ponder over this life-long mystery however, we may really be longing to find the answer to the meaning of life to feel happiness, peace, success, essentially fulfillment!
The fulfillment, we long to feel for life, will be influenced by how well we are able to embrace the three main concepts of life that we are meant to experience: Love. Loss. Connection.
Love is the most healing energy we can experience. Love has the power to help us work through our most challenging experiences and the power to help others through their own. When we are in a state of love, we can manifest amazing things for ourselves and others. When we are open to receiving love, we can give love at a heightened level to do the most good for the most souls. Many of us may be willing to give love but feel unworthy of receiving it, this is our mind protecting ourselves from hurt or disappointment. When our body, mind and soul work together we find peace and health.
Loss is the most intimidating of all of life's experiences, we even try to avoid loss by withholding love or forbidding ourselves from taking chances. Loss can mean many things and will be unique to everyone. Loss may be experienced by death, divorce, termination of a job, financial crisis, estrangement from family or friends or a medical diagnosis with a poor prognosis. We are all going to experience loss at one point in our lives, this is a natural evolution of the human experience. The way to go through the loss and get to the other side, feeling less broken, depends on how you perceive loss: going through loss authentic to your emotions or going through loss the way you witnessed others experience loss or the way you think others want you to react during loss. Our emotions and our generational or limiting belief systems will manifest how well we heal from loss, the more love we offer and receive during loss, allows your soul to heal and set future goals. Loss is real, loss is different for all of us, loss is how you feel it, allow yourself to feel the loss so your soul can go through the necessary experience for ascension.
Connection is our soul food. We, in our human experience, long for connection or the feeling of belonging or fitting in. Connections can be made on a physical, emotional, mental, spiritual level and will be unique to everyone. The connection, that most believe is necessary, the easiest way to connect, is the physical connection between humans. A shared hug, touch of the hand or intimacy can go a long way to show love and compassion and researchers have found that physical connections release hormones that make us feel happy and relieve pain. Emotional connections allow us to feel like we fit in and that we are loved for who we are. Emotional connections are very important to our human existence, as we relate this to our total sense of purpose. Emotional disconnection could present an opportunity for someone to question their whole purpose for living, emotional connection is the most important and necessary for our human experience. The mental connection stems from wanting to be understood and is often the connection that will allow us to evaluate how successful we are. If we are understood, and valued for our ideas, we become connected and our sense of success and our experience of fulfillment increases. Spiritual connections provide us with hope, faith and love. Spiritual connections are the deepest 'need' for our soul to truly live authentically and serve our purpose. Those of us who search for more meaning and wish to know ourselves at a more subconscious level, will be drawn to exploring the spiritual connections whether through faith, religion or spiritual connection, of souls who have passed away or our Spirit Guides, Angel's etc. How we perceive life's experiences directly relates to what we attract to our connections.
If someone searches for fulfillment in their own life, by modeling after another person's perception and experience, they will be sure to encounter obstacles or even blocks. Living with obstacles is essential for your soul's success in your own purpose however, living with blocks and obstacles created by living outside of your individual life's purpose, will create more experiences of anxiety, depression, broken relationships, mental health struggles (including addiction), physical health conditions, financial issues or instability with living arrangements. It is essential to live your most authentic life to receive the most fulfillment and therefore, success. The beauty of life is that you can begin again and again if you need to, you are strength. Be you. Be love. Be connection. Be well.
|Posted on 8 February, 2020 at 9:15||comments (35)|
Are You At Risk For Communication Constipation?
Have you ever felt like saying something in response to someone’s rude remark, then decide not to? Do you ever hold back your feelings, then decide not to say the words? Have great ideas at work but decide to keep tight-lipped in fear of being rejected? If you have been there more than once, you are experiencing communication constipation!
What Causes Communication Constipation:
· Body, Mind, Soul are out of sync
· Blocks in energy centers such as blocked throat chakra
· Life experiences
· Previous trauma
· Uncertainty of life purpose and journey or identifying with self or others
· Feeling overwhelmed with responsibility and feel no time for self care
· Frustrated with so many obstacles in our path, feeling like we are playing a loosing game
· Habit! Programmed to follow along with society regardless of our own feelings
Symptoms of Communication Constipation:
· Inability to verbally express emotions
· Lack self-confidence
· Lashing out with aggressive words or giving the silent treatment
· Neck aches
· Sore throat
· Feelings of something caught in your throat
· Difficulty swallowing
· Thyroid concerns
· Feelings of anxiousness or sadness
How to identify if you are at risk of Communication Constipation:
· Fearful of disappointing others
· Offended if others do not take your suggestions
· Difficulty finding the right words to fully express yourself
· Often avoid difficult or intimate conversations
Prevention & Treatments of Communication Constipation:
· Use the energy of water! Some examples include swimming, drinking water, bath/shower
· Eat healthy nutritious foods
· Show gratitude with small and big things in your life
· Be organized, have a plan and you will feel more productive
· Set personal goals and revisit them daily to adjust them as necessary
· Spend quality time with pets, family and friends
· Sing, hum, listen to music or play an instrument
· Read aloud, automatic writing or journaling
· Enjoy art with drawing, colouring or creating
· Forgive yourself and others by releasing expectations
· Dress for success! The more confident you feel the more you will express yourself
· Don’t forget to breathe, in fact practice deep belly breathing
Professionals that can help:
· Medical Doctors such as your family doctor
· Therapists such as a Counsellor or Social Worker
· Holistic Healers such as Reiki, massage
· Spiritual Healers such as Mediums
· Sound Therapists
The ability to recognize that you are in a state of communication constipation is the first step, understanding why the blocks exist is the next step, the last step is making the decision to work towards healing and removing blockages so you can live authentically and in line with your spiritual goals for a less stressful and healthier lifestyle. Once you actively start this process your body and soul will start to ‘detox’ the blockages and you may experience cold-like symptoms, loss of voice, crying or ability to talk more freely. Enjoy the ability to express yourself more freely without communication constipation!
|Posted on 25 January, 2020 at 10:50||comments (45)|
7 Tips to Setting Boundaries & How to Identify You Need Them
We have passwords on everything from emails, laptops, phones, bank cards etc. all to protect our privacy and information. We even protect our homes and cars with burglar alarms, our property with fencing and signage, our snowy side walks with salt, the physical health of ourselves and our pets with vaccines and physical exams. Today, privacy and security are mainstream and essential, so why would we be so careless with something as critical as our energy? Living life pleasing others, agreeing to things we do not want to do, over-extending our self, not standing up for our self when someone makes us feel uncomfortable are all signs that we need to set boundaries. This can leave us feeling exhausted, overstimulated, dehydrated, irritable, angry, resentful, generally unwell. Many of us may feel obligated to share our energy with our loved ones, or fearful of losing their jobs, or judged by friends and guilty which prevents us from creating healthy boundaries. The key is to understand how to set boundaries when you cannot physically see the energetic space you are trying to protect.
Here are 7 tips to creating healthy boundaries and the benefits to our spiritual, mental and physical well-being:
• Be grounded
o Have a support system in place to help you enforce your boundaries
o Feel safe and release fears of abandonment for setting boundaries
o Spend time in nature, keep plants at home and work
o Practice yoga, deep breathing and meditation
It is time to set boundaries if you are experiencing increased lower back pain, bone/joint issues, colon or prostate concerns, resistance to starting new things, and insecurity about living arrangements, nutrition or finances.
• Do something you like
o Accept your needs and desires are important
o Release feelings of guilt when setting boundaries
o Integrate a personal interest activity daily, even for 10 minutes
o Spend time near water, swimming, bath/showers, fountains or simply sitting by a body of water
o Experience the emotional or physical intimacy of relationships
o Practice yoga, aromatherapy and meditation
It is time to set boundaries if you are experiencing reproductive or urinary concerns, avoid social events or intimate situations and retreat from just about everything and have a hard time accepting new experiences or people into your life.
• Use the ‘fire in your belly’
o Do things that you have drive and ambition to achieve
o Allow yourself to accept your personal power and value your self-worth
o Release shame associated with setting boundaries
o Eat a healthy diet filled with high vibration foods such as veggies and fruits
o Surround yourself with positive people or things as much as possible
o Include exercise into your daily routine such as jogging, walking, cardio work-out
o Try holistic healing such as reiki
It is time to set boundaries if you are experiencing digestion, liver, spleen, gallbladder, pancreas concerns, feelings of avoiding emotions or people and running from problems, have experienced a traumatic experience in the past, have an eating disorder or negative relationship with food, feel critical and judgmental towards others.
• Love more
o Surround yourself with love and self care
o Be understanding and patient with yourself and others
o Compassion through the love of pets, plants or children
o Do things out of love, not guilt or responsibility
o Give and take. You must give love and receive love equally
o Process the emotions of sadness or grief
o Experience healing touch, massage, reiki, laughter, deep breathing, meditation, hugs
o Spend time in nature
It is time to set boundaries if you are experiencing heart, upper back, breast, lung, blood, circulation concerns, feelings of grief and sadness that are unresolved, neglect yourself, own all the negative things that happen around you.
• Speak up
o Feel confident to express your feelings, needs and desires
o Practice speaking your truth through expression
o Have more meaningful conversations
o Set future goals
o Be more creative
o Be forgiving
o Surround yourself with music, humming, drumming, singing, dancing, art, pottery
It is time to set boundaries if you are experiencing neck, thyroid, ear, throat concerns, feelings of a constricted throat, trouble standing up for yourself, trouble accepting advice from others.
• Trust yourself
o Listen to your intuition
o Trust your moral compass to direct you on the right path
o Use your imagination to create positive solutions
It is time to set boundaries if you experience headaches, nightmares, constantly thinking, concerns with your eyes, vision, nose, sinuses, ears, brain, the pituitary gland, cerebellum, central nervous system.
• Live authentically
o Investigate areas of your life lacking or abundant in fulfillment
o Give yourself time to have clarity on your life’s plans
o Explore your life’s purpose set it in motion
o Connect to the universe and energy of Higher Self to provide insight and wisdom
o Spend time in the sun
o Practice gratitude for non-material things in life
o Surround yourself with meaningful activities and people that are working towards the greater good, such as volunteering or fundraising
It is time to set boundaries if you experience stress, headaches, obsessive thoughts, feelings of boredom, anxiety, depressive moods, trouble concentrating, feelings of exclusion, fear or not connecting to a higher purpose.
Everyday, more importance is placed on the health and wellness of our body, mind and soul and holistic healing and mindfulness is becoming widely accepted. Listening to what our body, mind and soul is telling us is vital to maintaining a healthy balance and setting boundaries.
|Posted on 21 January, 2020 at 13:00||comments (33)|
6 Reasons Spiritually Awakened People Keep To Themselves
It’s a common misconception among spiritually awakened people that we’d ‘dislike people or people are the enemy’ and want to ‘hide from the world and stay at our home base’. In fact, the opposite is true, spiritually awakened people truly love and care for so many things that it becomes overwhelming and we tend to ‘withdraw’. Humans are often the first thing that we retreat from and essentially, we engage in our passion for animals and/or the environment. A spiritual awakening happens over our lifetime, however, it really comes down to that one profound moment where you realize you have found yourself and because you can finally see yourself and your journey, you now have a deeper understanding, compassion and empathy for yourself, in reality, everyone and everything! That ‘ah-ha’ moment is euphoric and just like anything that makes us feel euphoria, you do not want anything or anyone to drop a bomb on it, therefore, we would rather retreat.
There are many reasons why spiritually awakened people keep to themselves, but here are the top 6:
1. Discomfort – We pick up on all energy. That means if someone is in a foul mood, they are making us uncomfortable, it is that easy! We won’t own your mood, although some of us can, but we will know by your energy that something is ‘off’. Depending on the relationship we have with the person, we may try to understand what is happening or we may remove ourselves from your energy.
2. Overload – Everything, I mean everything, has energy! A spiritually awakened person, especially newly awakened, will feel everything around them. We become overloaded with ‘life’ events and emotions, reminding us to set boundaries with our energy such as; how much and with whom we share our energy. We will avoid high emotion situations as the up and down of energy becomes very difficult on the health of the body, mind and soul.
3. Truth & Trust – We look to trust authentic and genuine people we want to share our time and energy with. The people that understand our need to chat about meaningful and profound topics. Trusting we can share our life’s mission and not be accused of seeing life through rose coloured glasses. Practicing a lifestyle of gratitude is just as easy as seeing the negative in the world, this is all perception. We are in tune with the energy of those who ‘put on a face’, we can hear what you are not saying, trusting our intuition, therefore, making us feel like we need to remove ourselves.
4. Connection – We have a connection deep within our soul that is triggered when people we need in our lives cross our path. We can feel like we have known someone for our whole life, just by connecting to their energy for a moment. This works both ways, we also use our intuition to trust when you should not be in someone’s path. Our soul longs to find the people we need in our life, so we can experience our mission. We are more forgiving and compassionate to these people because we see them for what their soul is, not their human errors. If we see you trying, this means you are still connecting on a deeper level than others.
5. Marching Forward- We must see forward progress in our own life and in humanity. The energy it takes to dwell on things that have already happened, takes away from the energy it takes to create progress. Spiritually awakened people want to focus on ‘now’ and how the future can be better. We will remove ourselves from relationships that keep us trapped in the past and won’t want to hear complaints that go unresolved. Most of us want to make a difference, big or small, to the world around us, becoming leaders, healers and the like.
6. Survival - Solitude is now a survival mechanism to the spiritually awakened. Reflecting within and releasing energy are necessary and vital to a healthy body, mind and soul. We look for signs showing that we are on the right path, we listen to our Higher Self for guidance, we listen to what our body is telling us, we practice mindfulness and mediation, to just “BE”, all in an effort to be the most authentic version of ourselves.
Spiritual awakenings can happen to all of us, at any point along our journey and may happen more than once in our lifetimes, although, it is not uncommon for some people to feel they’ve never had this experience. We will always be surrounded by people who are meant to come along for the ride or those who remind you of the wrong turn. Spiritually awakened people do not hold a higher rank than others, we are all doing the best we can at different times in our lives. Each of us are here to experience a different mission and will often be gravitated to our spiritual squad who will help us along the way. Just like everything else, change can be counted on, therefore our squad may fluctuate, depending on your life’s mission, at any given time. Ultimately, you are in command of your life’s journey and will always look within for your own inner guidance and wisdom. Simply knowing you have experienced, or are experiencing a spiritual awakening, will help you accept your path in order to forge ahead.
|Posted on 5 July, 2015 at 11:45||comments (55)|
Messages Written To Music: How Musicians use Intuition to Write Music
Some of us look for messages to be given directly, while messages usually come to us indirectly through images, thoughts, co-incidences. Once you know how you are communicating with spirit, your life will never be the same!
When this well-known musician came to see me for his reading, he was not sure what to expect but, was sure he would enjoy an "hour of the unknown"! After talking to his friend, who had just had a session with me recently, he thought he would be in for a great day and a brief break away from his responsibilities. Let's be honest, in his profession, he can be pulled in millions of directions and is always "on" for the public eye. This day was going to be all about him, what he did not expect was that his world was about to change forever. He was taking the reading in stride and validating messages, it wasn't until his father's soul made a stage presence that this was a show stopper!
His father provided intense and profound healing when he began to explain how he helped his son write a song. You see, this musician has a specific genre, but there was a particular song that he explains "came out of left field" and it was not his usual style. So, as I spoke the last verse, of the "not yet released" song, this musician found the reason he had created this song. In that moment he realized his song was written by his father on the "other side". It was apparent to the musician, this song was his father's message to his son. This father could not bring himself to speak the words to his son in life, but made sure he had the opportunity for his message to reach him - through music.
Inspiring, life changing messages written to music.
It is safe to say, this day was all about the musician, the man, the son - his whole and Higher Self. Music has always been an outlet for emotion and a connection to humanity, but now music has a whole new way of healing. It is a reminder that musicians, authors, artists etc. are connecting to intuitive messages. Healing is found in many ways, but always through love!